Wordle puzzles are still enjoyed by thousands upon thousands of people around the world, although there is a feeling that these daily puzzles are getting more and more difficult. Fortunately, Express Online is here to lend a helping hand, so don’t give up on your winning streak just yet. In fact, if you’re struggling with Wordle 276 on March 22nd, head to the bottom of the page for some spoiler-free tips and clues. good luck!
If you’ve been reading an article about Wordle hints, I think you already know how to play. Just in case you’re new to the popular word game, here’s an update.
Players are given only six chances to guess a different five-letter word each day. You will need to use the opponent’s powers to get the correct answer, so pay close attention to the color of the tiles.
For each guess, letter tiles will appear in one of the three colors. If the color of the square turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, then the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. This also means that you will lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for Wordle 276 March 22 tips…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “CRane” is a good word to start with, while “GHOUL” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 276 March 22 Hints and Guides …
1. Wordle 276 contains only one vowel.
2. Wordle 276 begins with the letter “S”.
3. A character appears twice.
“Travel junkie. Coffee lover. Incurable social media evangelist. Zombie maven.”