By Global-selection, with studentsReleased October 14, 2021
The cover letter, also known as the cover letter, must respect a particular ritual, much like the French cover letter.
How to write a cover letter in English
The structure of the cover letter in English
A cover letter consists of several columns. Each paragraph aims to enhance, support, argue, and demonstrate the correspondence of your profile to your course, your professional experience, and your personal qualities.
Your Home letter Must be clear and structured. Each paragraph emphasizes the development of a particular idea. The Home letter Should look like this:
- Title describing your personal information (last name, first name, address, etc.)
- Hello, if you know that person or dear sir or madam, please mention his name otherwise.
- Your 1st paragraph Letter Must be concise and fluffy. This should pique the interest of your reporter. Briefly explain why you are applying for this Work.
- The body of the text is dedicated to you Professional experiences And to you Skills. Depending on the ideas you want to argue, you can divide it into 2 or 3 paragraphs. It is about making a connection between your past experiences Qualities You have created with the position in question. This should highlight yours Try Want to join the company. Prefer short and punchy sentences. ” Come straight to the point Go straight to the point by being appreciative, truthful, accurate and concise.
- To trigger the end Employer Learn more about your profile and have a regular attribute formula.
Vocabulary and expression for writing your cover letter in English
Like your writing Home letter In English It should include words that have an impact, and we give a few twists of the phrase to spell it correctly.
- to work = Corresponds to the searched profile
- Work experience = Work experience
- Talented = Worthy
- Expertise = How do you know
- Achievements = Achievements
- To be responsible = To be responsible
Some relevant twists to introduce or complete yourself Letter :
- With extensive experience in the xx field, I think my knowledge and my skills will be a great asset to your team. For that reason, I am happy to apply for the xx position in your company.
- I appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my application. Thank you for your time and feedback.
- In conclusion, I would like to reiterate my interest in this position. I am ready for your convenience interview and look forward to hearing from you.
GlobalExam provides training Language certificates, But professional English training. Do not hesitate to read their article Cover letter writing in English It provides a list of vocabulary words that may be helpful to you.
Sample card letter in English
Dear Sir or Mother,
When I saw your starting position for sales assistant, I was thrilled. Fluent in French and English, with a degree in sales and marketing techniques, I believe I can provide a top-notch customer experience and develop brand loyalty.
My previous six months job as a sales assistant at xxx helped me develop the retail skills needed to succeed at xx (store name).
- According to post-sales polls, xx% of customers in my department are satisfied.
- I contributed xx% increase in sales over a period of six months, and thanks to the flawless knowledge of the brands that enabled me to provide efficient customer service.
- My supervisors recognized me as an excellent team player, participating in all major retail activities: selling, paying, and ensuring that the shelves were always tidy and packed.
My passion for xx products, with my ability to effectively handle sales in both languages, will definitely contribute to achieving store sales objectives while creating a positive brand image through impeccable customer experience.
I would like to share my views on sales and discuss the upcoming retail challenges of xx.
“Beeraholic. Friend of animals everywhere. Evil web scholar. Zombie maven.”