April 12, 2024

MediaBizNet

Complete Australian News World

The moment firefighters pulled Cara Delevingne's cat from her burning home in Los Angeles

The moment firefighters pulled Cara Delevingne's cat from her burning home in Los Angeles

celebrities

Cara Delevingne's cats are doing well after being rescued from her burning home on Friday.

The famous model's $7 million mansion in Los Angeles caught fire early yesterday morning, with her parents claiming that an electrical short was what led to the blaze.

The 31-year-old was not home at the time of the fire, but her two beloved cats were – and the kittens had to be rescued by responding emergency crews.

On Saturday, Delevingne posted photos on her Instagram account, showing the adorable animals being carried by firefighters outside the burning building.

“They are alive!!” she wrote alongside a snapshot of her two cats. “Thank you firefighters ❤️ Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the firefighters and people who came to help.”

Firefighter carries beam cats from burning house. Cara Delevingne/Instagram
“They are alive!!” she wrote on Instagram. Cara Delevingne/Instagram
Delevingne posted an update on social media about her pets last night. Cara Delevingne/Instagram

“My heart is broken today… I can’t believe it,” she added. Life can change in the blink of an eye, she added. “So cherish what you have.”

The British catwalk queen was in the UK at the time of the incident, but at least one person was reported to have been injured after the fire broke out at the Studio City address. .

A call came in to the fire department at about 3:57 a.m., saying flames had engulfed the $7 million home.

Delevingne was in London at the time of the accident. splashnews.com

A Los Angeles Fire Department representative said Page six: “We have no reports of any animals being injured and once we conducted an extensive search of the property, we did not find any animals injured.”

READ  Matt LeBlanc participates in a tribute to his late friends who co-stars Matthew Perry in the film

It took fighters two hours to put out the flames, with a total of 94 people from 13 different engine companies attending to put out the blaze – which destroyed much of the house.

Four ambulances were called, and one firefighter was injured while climbing a ladder to put out the fire.

It was a $7 million home. Destroyed on Friday. London Entertainment for the New York Post

The administration indicated that the inferno started near the back of the house and “devoured” a room. Which led to the collapse of the roof.

The Los Angeles Police Department also said Page six And that there was “nothing to suggest it was criminal activity.”

The Los Angeles Police Department continued: “There is no indication of arson or a criminal investigation at this time.”

Delevingne's parents, Pandora and Charles, believe an electrical problem is the cause.

Charles claimed In a video obtained by TMZ That the fire may have been caused by an electrical problem that started after “something fell” on a power line during “very windy” conditions.

“I think it's probably devastating,” Pandora added of her daughter's feelings about the incident.

“She had everything in her house. She moved on with her whole life.

The “Paper Towns” actress purchased the four-bedroom residence in 2019.

Load more…




https://nypost.com/2024/03/16/entertainment/moment-cara-delevingnes-two-cats-are-pulled-from-her-burning-la-home-by-firefighters/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site %20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

Copy the share URL