The cookies and similar technologies we use in MediaPart are of different types and allow for different purposes.
Some are necessary for the site and mobile application to function (you can not deny them). Others are optional, but also help ease your experience as a reader and support MediaPart. You can reject or accept them below depending on their purpose.
You can make your choice in each category by activating or deactivating the switch button.
Required for operation
Site or application
Subscribers Connection, Anonymous Visitor Measurement, Sending Bush Notifications, Tracking Failures, Highlighting Our Services: These tools are essential for monitoring the performance of our services and their proper functioning.
Find out more
Here are the various cookies and similar technologies included in this category:
- Authentication cookies : Subscriber link.
- On the Internet : Anonymous Visitor Measurement
- Display of multimedia editorial content : Videos (YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, INA), Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), Documents (Scribd, Document Cloud, Slideshare), Sounds (SoundCloud, Spotify, Deezer), Maps (Google Maps, Mapbox, CartoDB, uMap), Infographics (Highcharts, GitHub, Datawrapper, Flourish, Infogram, ThingLink, jQuery, Google Fonts, Bootstrap), Live Blogs (24liveblog, CoverItLive), Journal and Club Publishing Support for Embed (Embed).
- Category format : Favorite questionnaires to gather readers’ feedback on our digital products.
- Datadoc (website only) : Technical indicators and load balance.
- Selligent (website only) : Communicate with subscribers, highlight services, offers and benefits.
- Module (application only) : Sends Bush notifications and messages in use.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (App only) : Requires Bush announcements to work on Android.
- Microsoft App Center (application only) System for updating and monitoring application failures.
“Beeraholic. Friend of animals everywhere. Evil web scholar. Zombie maven.”