February 25, 2024

MediaBizNet

Complete Australian News World

Chelsea won the battle against English clubs thanks to Brazilian pace

Chelsea won the battle against English clubs thanks to Brazilian pace

Chelsea Blues are working on securing the services of youngster Andre Santos. This puts them ahead of Manchester City and Newcastle in the race to land the Brazilian captain. Young midfielder Vasco da Gama plays for Foot.

Andre Santos, considered one of the great hopes of Brazilian football, will discover Europe in a few days. The 18-year-old Brazilian midfielder is closer than ever to signing a deal with Chelsea. It also wants to buy him for Manchester City, Newcastle, Paris Saint-Germain or even FC Barcelona. According to the Daily Mail, negotiations are at an advanced stage. So the signing and formalization of the contract is only about the details. The value of the contract is estimated at 20 million euros.

The latest information shows that the London club will pay 70% of the transfer fee as the first installment of the transaction fee. The remaining 30% will be paid to Rio Club in 2023. The Brazilian U20 international is a good deal for the Blues, who could potentially double or triple this amount in a few years’ time.

READ  Jesse, Rob of the English daily