Teams involved in Champions League (C1) football this week will resume their national championship this weekend with a shock defeat against Tottenham at the Manchester City (Moncity) show in the Premier League, as well as two affordable meetings for the Bundesliga and Bayern Munich at Inter. In Serie A, Milan and the latter were disappointed to clash in the 16th leg round of C1 on Wednesday.
– England: The 26th day of the Premier League will mark Chelsea’s return to the World Cup, crowned champions in the United Arab Emirates. Tomorrow Saturday at Crystal Palace, the Blues, who saw Liverpool (2nd) create a 7-point gap, will have to go on foot again. The Reds get Norwich (18th), while Manchester United are 4 points behind Chelsea, moving to Leeds (15th) on Sunday. Thomas Toussaint’s men have one more game to play compared to the Mankuns. The Manchester City-Tottenham poster will no doubt be on Saturday evening. After defeating Sporting Portugal (5-0) on Tuesday to secure their place in the C1 quarterfinals, Pep Cardiola’s men want to secure a 9-point lead over Liverpool against the London players, who are on three consecutive defeats. Tomorrow will be very busy with eight matches, with the fight between West Ham (5th) and Newcastle starting with a full revival with 11 points taken from the last 15 points.
– Germany: Room (4-2) and draw (1-1) taken last week in Bochum was snatched by Kingsley Koeman in the 90th minute on Wednesday against RB Salzburg in C1, with its leader Bayern Munich warming up. Bundesliga. Fürth, the Sunday reception of the Red Lantern, offers an opportunity to calm things down. Definitely not to be missed. “A defeat at Bochum and a draw at Salzburg is not what we expect from Bayern (…), coach Julian Knucklesman. So there’s a little bit of pressure. “This week, the young coach was critical of the club’s recruitment policy, and honorary president Uli Hones has thrown some arrows at current leaders. Atmosphere! (Second place, 6 points) and Leipzig (4th) meet on Sunday against Monschengladbach and Berlin Hertha, respectively.
– Spain: Athletic Bilbao receives the Real Sociedad in the “Cathedral” of San Moms on Sunday evening for a tasteful Basque derby with tickets to qualify for Europe. Big names on this 25th day of La Liga, they all have matches: Atletico Madrid beat Red Lanterns (1-0) in late play on Wednesday, move to Osasuna Stadium on Saturday and breathe in Real Madrid, C1 (1-0) at Paris SG on Tuesday. Stuttering, receiving Alavés after a few hours. Three days after the clash with Naples in the 16th leg of the Europa League (C3), Xavi’s men are due to leave for Valencia on Sunday. Without CF, Dani Alvés or Gerard Pique (paused).
– Italy: Inter Milan created their title last season, using a lighter schedule than the European exit in December. Will history make a comeback this season with AC Milan? Leaving the European Cups ahead of schedule, Rosoneri, the (interim) captain since last weekend, has got plenty of time to prepare for tomorrow’s trip to the red light, which has changed coaches for the second time this season. This does not apply to their direct rivals in the unstable battle at the top of Calcio: Inter and Naples have played in C1 and C3 before this 26th day of Serie A, in which Nerasuri (2nd) will face Sasuvo (12th) to clear the defeat against Liverpool on Sunday (2-0). Moving to Cochlear (18th) next Monday. Behind the top three, Juventus Turin (4th) and Atlanta Bergamo (5th) must be wary of two tricky matches in the plan: Torino (10th) in the derby against Piancone tonight, four days before their round of 16 first leg. Travel from C1 to Villarreal, and on Sunday to Fiorentina (8th) in slow motion to Pergamon (one win in seven matches).
– France: Lilly opens tonight on the 25th day of League 1 with a welcome from the Mets, to build confidence ahead of C1’s 16th leg round at Chelsea next Tuesday, with the reigning French champions set to win. The Mastiffs won last Saturday at Montpellier (1-0) to revive after losing on home soil against Paris SG (5-1) a week ago. Tenth in the standings, they need to come back to Nice for the third consecutive win with 7 points. A good result would allow Lille to gain momentum before they challenge Chelsea in London in the 16th leg of the Champions League, which they approach as outsiders. Against Real Madrid (1-0) last Tuesday, the Paris SG showed the LOSC how it was at a major European meeting. Before returning to Santiago-Bernabeu Stadium on March 9, Kylian Mbabane’s team has three weeks to refine the automation. It starts tomorrow evening at Nantes, where Neymar, who has recovered from injury, will be able to enjoy his first term at the end of November. Tomorrow, too, Leon goes to the lens, which will be on the table for one of the OL (7th) competitors (8th). At the very bottom, the red light Bordeaux gets to Monaco on Sunday. PSG’s Dolphin Marseille will end the weekend against Guillermo-Ferrand.
League of Nations
Elsewhere, the England Football Confederation announced yesterday that the England team will play their Nations League matches against Italy and Hungary in June at Wolverhampton’s ground in Molineux. The match against Italy on June 11 will be played behind closed doors as punishment for the disruptions at Wembley Stadium during the Euro 2020 final last July, with the Assyrians beating the Three Lions on penalties. However, the public will be allowed to play against Hungary on June 14. The last English eleven to play at Molineux Stadium was Wolves Stadium before 1956, which now houses about 31,000 spectators. England, who face Germany in Group A3, will begin their Nations League run with a trip to Budapest. On June 4th.
Teams involved in Champions League (C1) football this week will resume their national championship this weekend with a shock defeat against Tottenham at the Manchester City (Moncity) show in the Premier League, as well as two affordable meetings for the Bundesliga and Bayern Munich at Inter. In Serie A, Milan and the latter were disappointed to clash in the 16th round …
“Beeraholic. Friend of animals everywhere. Evil web scholar. Zombie maven.”